Board portals contribute to the optimization of meeting management through user-friendly dashboards, meeting templates, and the simple distribution of documents. Here is more about CGS BoardWorks boardroom software.
CGS BoardWorks – the leader among board portals
CGS BoardWorks is a great example of a boardroom. It is software for secure digital communication between members of a management body, including the company’s secretariat. It provides a platform for the secure exchange of documents and information, which improves communication between management and the assistant.
Board portals (boardrooms) make committee work easier and make sense for all management bodies in times when digitalization is accelerating the business world and demands more and more far-reaching decisions from management boards and supervisory boards. Before deciding on a potential provider, however, it is important to know which requirements a board portal has to meet and which functions it should bring with it – especially concerning handling strictly confidential information and a demanding compliance environment. The right meeting management software for your company can simplify communication and increase the efficiency of your board of directors.
How does the board portal software work?
CGS BoardWorks offers companies corporate governance tools for optimal security and compliance. Assistants and office managers can easily and conveniently revise meeting folders and also ensure secure communication in the form of notes, signatures, comments, agendas, and more for everyone involved. This board portal software allows decision-making bodies to present almost any issue in a clear manner, to analyze it comprehensively, and to initiate actions directly on the basis of the results obtained.
The structure of online events in CGS BoardWorks is quite simple:
- the speaker prepares the presentation and the structure of the speech;
- the platform is selected, the link for access of participants to an office of the meeting is generated;
- at the appointed time, all participants connect to the event by following the link;
- the speaker with the help of the program’s functionality shows his presentation, which tells about it;
- in the process, participants can leave their questions in the comments.
- After the event, participants can get a record or view online on the resource specified by the organizer.
The scheme of the online board event is individual, depending on the topic, the number of users, the goals. It can take place both in lectures and in active discussion. There are no clear frameworks and scenarios, the important result is the compliance of listeners’ expectations and actually acquired knowledge.
What are the advantages?
Of course, such online meetings differ in their features and advantages in comparison with traditional forms of interaction. As for the benefits of CGS BoardWorks, they are as follows:
- Lack of dependence on geographic location. People living in various cities and even countries can participate in a board meeting, which allows you to significantly expand the boundaries of doing business on the Internet;
- Real savings. The Internet allows you to save a lot of money related to the preparation and holding of the board meeting, which is especially important during a crisis or a period of development. In this case, the savings can affect both the organizers and the participants of the online boardroom;
- High efficiency. Those persons who are interested in a specific topic can take part in the event. Thus, it is possible to achieve high efficiency and effectiveness, to achieve activity among the participants, because they are really interested in this event.